photo Luna Photo
New Year’s Eve- the time of reflection and projection. For the team at Weddings Costa Rica, 2010 was one of the best yet. We were truly blessed to have had a fantastic group of couples entrust their celebrations to us and we are so thankful to each and everyone of them. Our work this year took us from the northern shores of Coco Beach down to the deepest jungles of the Osa Penninsula, the laid-back Caribbean waters of Puerto Viejo, the remote shoreline of Mal Pais and all points in between. Each event was unique and each truly different from the next. This is what makes us ‘tick’ – working with each client to create a celebration that reflects who they are and is as individual as their thumbprints.
We celebrated a number of professional milestones this year as well, growing Weddings Costa Rica’s international reputation for excellence in addition to highlighting the land of Pura Vida as a destination of choice for weddings.
A few of the highlights for us were…
* having first Costa Rica wedding showcased on Style Me Pretty (and what a wedding it was!)
* owner/head designer Larissa Banting was named to the A-List Top 30 Destination Weddings Planners Worldwide by Destination Weddings and Honeymoons Magazine. A huge honour for us, being the only planner in Central or South America to be included. Having DWH Magazine, the authority on destination weddings, recognize our work as being the best of the best is incredibly gratifying.
* first Costa Rica wedding to be featured in Inside Weddings magazine. Leslie and Michael’s elegant affair at Zephyr Palace made the grade and graced the pages of what is considered the creme de la creme of wedding magazines.
photos Luna Photo via Inside Weddings Magazine
* launching our new website. A special thanks to the incredible folks at liveBooks for all their help and we’re so honoured to be one of your ambassadors.
* a number of our weddings were featured in blogs, such as Style Unveiled and Destination Weddings and Honeymoons
photos mark-brian photography
* Kerry and Richard’s wedding in Manuel Antonio was featured in the print edition of Destination Weddings and Honeymoons Magazine
photo emilie inc.
* launch of Estilo blog, a new project that showcases the best of Costa Rica’s wedding talent.
Many thanks, 2010, for being such an amazing year for all of us at Weddings Costa Rica.
We’re looking forward to 2011, with many new exciting projects in the works (stay tuned!), many more fantabulous events and making each of our clients’ celebrations the best day of their lives (thus far). To those of you recently engaged, congratulations! This is an exciting time in your lives and enjoy the entire process (believe it or not, it will fly by). Costa Rica is an exceptional location for a wedding and hiring a professional planner will allow you to enjoy your time in Paradise.
Our sincere wishes to all for health, wealth and insane joy this year!
photo mark-brian photography